The itineraries consist of:
- A cultural part, dedicated to the visit of suggestive artistic sites.
- An enogastronomic part, lunches at restaurants that stand out for the care toward the territory and its products.
- A part concerning the “places of taste”, cellars, shops, laboratories, where it is possible to assist at the processing and tasting of excellent products with the direct assistance of a food artisan.
The itineraries of "Bella e ...Buona italia"Lombardy
- The Abbeys and the itineraries of faith (the Romanesque, the Gothic and the Renaissance)
- Upper Bergamo Region: the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
- The Franciacorta region and the Iseo Lake: the Romanesque-Gothic abbeys
- The Valcamonica: the valley of the Camuni people
- Sirmione and Lake Garda: Roman Age - the Catullo Grottos - the Lake
- Mantua: World Heritage
- Cremona and surrounding area: the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
- Lodigiano: San Bassiano - Piazza Ducale a Vigevano - the gastronomy of the goose
- Tirano, the Bernina red express and the charm of the Valtellina valley
- Como: the lake and its beauties
- Giuseppe Verdi and his territory - the Fortress of Fontanello
- Parma: the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque
- The Parmesan hills: tastes and history
- “Levante Basso” (the lower eastern Liguria region) - Portofino and its gulf
- “Levante Basso” (the lower eastern Liguria region) - Rapallo
- “Levante Basso” (the lower eastern Liguria region) - Sestri Levante
- The Monferrato Region and its wines: the hill landscape from the XIII to the XVII century
- The province of Asti: The Roman-Gothic Abbey of Vezzolano, the hill landscape, the truffles and the wines
- The Sabaude Palaces
- Tour A: The Ducal Palace of Agliè
- Tour B: The Castle of Venaria
- The Langhe: the wines, the scenery
- From Candelo and its “Ricetto” fortification to Oropa: The Sanctuary
- Lake Maggiore:
- the scenery
- the landscape and the gastronomy
- the landscape and the superb Italian cheese
Tours will be operated for a minimum of 10pax and a maximum of 50pax; venues, destinations and products are customizable.